If you are looking for a popular compact SUV in Philadelphia, you should consider the merits of the Mercedes-Benz GLC. While it comes in stereotypical SUV style, it is also available as a coupe. This provides the vehicle with a very distinct appearance. Yet, the Coupe continues to have everything else the traditional GLC SUV possesses.
The 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe
Arguably, the GLC coupe combines a sporty look with elegance and comfort. Although it was not updated for 2023, it is still an attractive package featuring:
- All-wheel drive as standard
- 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder 255 horsepower engine or 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 385hp engine
- Dynamic Select for driving settings.
- 12.3-inch configurable digital driver information display is standard
- 10.25-inch infotainment touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- MBUX Intelligent Vehicle Assistant
- Inductive Wireless Mobile Device Charging
- Sufficient cargo space
- The tailgate is hands-free
- KEYLESS START® and KEYLESS GO®
- Heated 16-Way Power Front Seats with Memory
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- 64-Color Ambient Lighting
- LED Headlamps
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Safety devices include:
- Active Brake,
- Blind spot assist
- Attention Assist
All this is packed inside a vehicle which boasts an elegant cabin with sufficient legroom in the rear, comfortable seating and a raised position for drivers.
Buying a GLC Coupe
Mercedes-Benz in Philadelphia continues to produce desirable vehicles. The Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe is one of them. However, if you are interested in the Coupe but want something that is completely updated, you will not have long to wait. 2024 brings a completely redesigned GLC Coupe to the market.